Tuesday, February 26, 2008

All About the Pretty: Rainbow Sorbet Review

From: All About the Pretty.net

I usually don't like my scrubs with too much sweetness. I love great scents, but sometimes even I can get overwhelmed. I adore a good body scrub that gives me that as "soft as a baby's bottom" feeling. Plus, it needs to be moisturizing. The kind of moisturizing that leaves soft supple skin and not the dehydrated extra flaky-as-a-snake-scale-skin. Well, Thom Fleming Rainbow Sorbet Body Scrub is such a beauty item. The scent is a mixture of lemon, raspberry, and lemon that is so delectable you have to stop yourself from sniffing your arm over and over again. It's my new favorite scrub and is providing so much joy in my life right now that it has me singing The Rainbow Connection.


"Why are there so many songs about rainbows
And what's on the other side?
Rainbows are visions, but only illusions,
And rainbows have nothing to hide.
So we've been told and some choose to believe it
I know they're wrong, wait and see.
Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection,
The lovers, the dreamers and me.
Written by Paul Williams and used by Kermit the Frog of the Muppets, Jim HensonProductions.

No comments: